Hello There, Guest! Register

ForumCorner | Discussions, Awards & Fun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello :)

Hello :)
Hello My name is Tyron, Im an avid PC gamer, I do a lot of HTML, CSS, JS, and C++ coding. I also love to troll in games I do several voices.

RE: Hello :)
Sup Tyron! Dude, pretty cool you know all those coding languages. I can't get a grip of memorizing everything and just stick to following tutorials when I need help. Hey, at least I'm good at following direction!

Welcome to Forum Corner! We're still in beta so I encourage everyone to share some feedback and ideas with me. If you need anything just let me know.

Smile

(08-08-2018, 10:06 PM)Anthony Wrote: Sup Tyron! Dude, pretty cool you know all those coding languages. I can't get a grip of memorizing everything and just stick to following tutorials when I need help. Hey, at least I'm good at following direction!

Welcome to Forum Corner! We're still in beta so I encourage everyone to share some feedback and ideas with me. If you need anything just let me know.

Smile

I have always been fascinated with coding, taught my self when I was younger and just went from there. Coded a lot of counter strike plugins and forums for gaming communities in the past. Just something I do for fun tbh.

Hey man welcome to FC!

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 10:28 PM by Anthony.) RE: Hello :)
(08-08-2018, 10:15 PM)Tyron Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:06 PM)Anthony Wrote: Sup Tyron! Dude, pretty cool you know all those coding languages. I can't get a grip of memorizing everything and just stick to following tutorials when I need help. Hey, at least I'm good at following direction!

Smile

I have always been fascinated with coding, taught my self when I was younger and just went from there. Coded a lot of counter strike plugins and forums for gaming communities in the past. Just something I do for fun tbh.

Right on bro! Coding is a good skill to have. Is it something you're gonna stick with as a career or just as a hobby?

Btw I granted you the Early Birds award for being one of the first 50 members to leave an intro!

(08-08-2018, 10:27 PM)Anthony Wrote:

Smile

Right on bro! Coding is a good skill to have. Is it something you're gonna stick with as a career or just as a hobby?

Btw I granted you the Early Birds award for being one of the first 50 members to leave an intro!

Thank you Smile and its just a hobby tbh I do it for friends and family or just for the heck of it. I always own at least one domain with stuff on it. I work in dental haha I do the equipment installs and I install the computers and servers.

Welcome to FC, you know the same coding languages as me but I know Lua. Hope you enjoy your time here Big Grin

(08-08-2018, 10:32 PM)Tyron Wrote:

Smile

Thank you Smile and its just a hobby tbh I do it for friends and family or just for the heck of it. I always own at least one domain with stuff on it. I work in dental haha I do the equipment installs and I install the computers and servers.

Haha sounds like a great job you've got dude! It would be great working in IT and the field is constantly recruiting.

(08-08-2018, 10:42 PM)Anthony Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:32 PM)Tyron Wrote:

Smile

Haha sounds like a great job you've got dude! It would be great working in IT and the field is constantly recruiting.

True, I love my job I don't need any certification's and they send us to training and classes everywhere. Im going to new Arlington Texas this November for it.